European Management Trainee Program (Sept 2018)
European Management Trainee Program (Sept 2018)Program Start Date: September 2018
Duration: 4.5-month program, followed by a cross-functional career path based on performance
Contract: permanent contract from the start of the trainee program
Primary locations: United Kingdom, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Poland or Russia
NOTE: willingness to relocate and EU/UK working rights are required
The Kraft Heinz European Trainee Program:
• A 4-month journey offering a unique chance to broaden your overall knowledge of how a multifaceted, multinational food company operates.
• Designed for future leaders who seek a performance based culture that is built on meritocracy: ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded.
• Provides accelerated career opportunities and exposure to aspects of our business normally not seen so early in a career, including high exposure to senior leaders.
• Provides trainees with business support and mentorship throughout the program.
Your journey at Kraft Heinz:
• During a 6-week functional bootcamp in the UK and the Netherlands you will get a hands-on
induction into all the different functions to accrue the experiences you will need to be successful as a future leader within Kraft Heinz (Trainings in People, Legal, Comms, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations and R&D).
• This is followed by a real business project in one functional area. The project focuses on the development of key technical, business and leadership skills by completing high level assignments.
• After this bootcamp you start in Field Sales bootcamp in the UK and Italy, where you will learn everything about the importance of sales.
• After 4.5 months you will graduate and you will be placed into your first functional position.
• Your career journey from that point forward is not governed by a set path and not limited to one function or tenure required in role.
• Your location will be defined together before the start of the program. Your first role will be determined during the first 4.5 months of the Program.
• Promotions are given to those who deserve, based purely on meritocracy!
JOB REQUIREMENTSProfile – Basic Qualifications:
- University qualification equivalent to Upper Second-Class Degree
in the UK, or a Master degree for Mainland Europe
- Recent graduates from any discipline
- Max. working experience: 1 year after graduation
- Good knowledge of English language
- Ability and willingness to relocate in Europe
- Impressive extra-curriculars
- Valid working rights for the UK & EU
ABOUT THE COMPANYOur Company
To be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world isn’t just a dream – it’s our GLOBAL VISION. Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. This is the perfect time to join our team and built something great. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. That’s where you come in…
It’s a question of taste
It takes Great People to dream Big Dreams. Extra ordinary results define our work. Kraft Heinz is not for everyone, but amazing for the few – ambitious, result focused and hardworking people who can turn ideas into reality. We’re looking for people who aren’t just good, but who perform even better than we do. We will reward you with a career track so fast, only few companies can match. So are you already good in what you do? Join us and become the best.
WHAT WE OFFERWhat we will deliver to you:
• High Accountability – real autonomy
• Real Meritocracy – the best succeed
• Goal Setting – rigorous and aligned
• Careers – promote from within
• Winning – create a legacy of success
• Permanent contract at the start of the Trainee Program
• Intensive training and exposure to different Business Units
• Highly competitive benefits
• Rewards means different things to different people. At Kraft Heinz we like to offer an outstanding package, based on meritocracy. We take a brave approach to rewarding our people
Contact InformationHow to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Great! Please upload your resume and cover letter and apply via the “apply” button on the website. You will receive a confirmation e-mail after completing the application. We will come back to you as soon as possible.
Deadline Application: you can apply from the 4th of September 2017 until the 30th of March 2018!
Do you have what it takes?
In our progressive meritocracy, we want original ideas for success. We offer the resources and financial rewards of a global corporation, while providing you the autonomy to take ownership of your work and achieve results from your first day.Apply now