European Manufacturing Trainee Program
European Manufacturing Trainee ProgramThe European Manufacturing Program Our European Manufacturing Program is a departure from the ordinary training experience. We immerse talented and driven people in our business and fast-track them for big roles in our factories. The expectations are high for our European Manufacturing Trainees. You will receive support from our executive leadership team, and we see you as one of the next leaders of our Manufacturing and Food Safety & Quality (FSQ) functions. As a Manufacturing Trainee, you are selected and sponsored by the European Heads of Operations, Manufacturing and Food Safety & Quality. This immersive program is designed to develop you as a future leader in our factories all over Europe. The program is comprised of experiential classroom/assignment learning and projects at one of our factory locations. You will be exposed to all aspects of our Operations organization to equip you with the knowledge and skills to succeed.
- During a 4-week bootcamp you will get a hands-on induction into the different factory areas to accrue the experiences you will need to be successful in the manufacturing world
- Training weeks in: Factory Operations, Supply Chain, Yellow Belt, Manufacturing, Food Safety & Quality
- You will have a unique chance to visit our main offices and factories across Europe
- After this bootcamp you will work on an 8-week real business project in the factories or FSQ locations
- The project focuses on the development of key technical, business, and leadership skills by completing high-level assignments, giving you exposure to the Operations Leadership Team
- After 3 months you will graduate and you will be placed into a position in a factory or FSQ location, where you can add immediate value. Your location will be defined together with the leadership before the start of the program. Your role will be determined during the first 3 months of the Program
- Your career journey from that point forward is not governed by a set path and not limited to one function or tenure required in role. Promotions are given to those who deserve, based purely on meritocracy!
JOB REQUIREMENTSWho are we looking for
- Recent graduates from Operations and FSQ related disciplines: Manufacturing, Engineering, Production/Operations, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, Management, Industrial Labor Relations, Food Science, Food Safety, Biological Sciences, Quality Assurance, Environmental Health and Safety, or any related majors
- Your qualification must be equivalent to Upper Second-Class Degree in the UK, or a Bachelor’s & Master’s degree for Mainland Europe
- Maximum working experience after graduation: 1 year
- Excellent knowledge of English language plus the language of the factory location
- Impressive extra-curricular activities
- Mobility and willingness to relocate in Europe
- Valid working rights for Europe or the UK
- Profile Qualifications:
Ownership – Individuals that think and act like owners
Intellect – Individuals that focus on driven insights and results
Simplification – Individuals that are able to simplify and solve problems
Intensity – Individuals that are proactive and self-driven
Courage – Individuals that think big and make bold choices
Engagement – Individuals that are able to attract, retain and motivate talent
Learning Agility – Individuals that have the potential to work in any function
Deliver – Individuals that deliver. Output metrics as the ultimate measure
ABOUT THE COMPANYOur Company
To be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world isn’t just a dream – it’s our GLOBAL VISION. Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. This is the perfect time to join our team and built something great. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people. That’s where you come in…
It’s a question of taste
It takes Great People to dream Big Dreams. Extra ordinary results define our work. Kraft Heinz is not for everyone, but amazing for the few – ambitious, result focused and hardworking people who can turn ideas into reality. We’re looking for people who aren’t just good, but who perform even better than we do. We will reward you with a career track so fast, only few companies can match. So are you already good in what you do? Join us and become the best.
WHAT WE OFFERCompetitive salary + bonus and benefits
Contact InformationHow to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Great! Please upload your resume and cover letter and apply via the “apply” button on the website. You will receive a confirmation e-mail after completing the application. We will come back to you as soon as possible.
Deadline Application: you can apply from the 4th of September 2017 until the 30th of March 2018!
Other InformationAbout the Program
Key Facts European Manufacturing Program
Program Start Date: September 2018
Duration: 3-month program, followed by cross functional career path based on performance
Contract Type: permanent contract from the start of the Trainee Program
Primary Location: United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France, Russia and Poland
Note: willingness to relocate and EU/UK working rights are required.
Do you have what it takes?
In our progressive meritocracy, we want original ideas for success. We offer the resources and financial rewards of a global corporation, while providing you the autonomy to take ownership of your work and achieve results from your first day.Apply now