Our European Trainee Program is a departure from the ordinary training experience. We immerse talented and driven people in our business and fast-track them for big roles in our company. We offer Trainee Programs in all six zones across our Kraft Heinz globe as it serves as a critical talent pipeline for the organization.
Duration: 4.5-month program, followed by a career path based on performance
Contract Type: permanent contract from the start of the Trainee Program
Primary Location: United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Poland, other
Note: Willingness to relocate and EU + UK working rights are required.
Note: You can apply until 24 March. This is the final chance to apply for a start in September 2017.
As a trainee at Kraft Heinz many doors open up for you! Including the ones in Kitt Green: Kraft Heinz’s largest Food Factory in Europe. Any idea how many cans are produced per year? Dimitra is sharing it!Read Dimitra's Talent Blog Here
Bart joined the Kraft Heinz European Trainee Program in 2016. Besides colleagues he became close friends with his trainee cohort. On his Talent Blog, Bart tells you what it’s like to work and travel across Europe together!Read Bart's Talent Blog here
The Kraft Heinz European Trainee Program offers you:
• Intensive training and exposure to different Business Units
• A unique insight on how a global company operates
• Rapid career progression
• Highly competitive benefits
• A permanent position from the start
What we will deliver to you:
• High Accountability - real autonomy
• Real Meritocracy - the best succeed
• Goal Setting - rigorous and aligned
• Careers - promote from within
• Winning - create a legacy of success
Which other Food Company can offer this mix?
We want to be the Best food company, growing a BETTER world! If you want to be a part of our Dream, People and Culture you can apply by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button.
Applying for the European Trainee Program involves involves 5 steps:
1. Send in your resume and motivation letter.
2. Take an online assessment test.
3. Make a 30 sec. video pitch.
4. Skype Interview.
5. Join us at the Assessment Day.
Note: This is the final chance to apply for a start in the program in September 2017
Our Talent Team is attending several event including Career Fairs, On Campus Presentations and Networking Events.
The perfect chance to get in touch with our trainees and leadership team.
We will soon add the list of events where you can meet us in person.